PDA

View Full Version : TS Fault sync in E*******

electron
2010-08-19, 04:15 PM
Dear Friends,

What is the reason of alarm "TS Fault sync" in e******* systems .How we can rectify it. in my case it happened for some site after EDGE TS increasing (NUMREQBPC)

Let me know how we can rectify it

Thanks ,

kvf
2010-08-19, 08:26 PM
TS SYNC FAULT - Synchronization lost on uplink / downlink TRAU or PCU channels
Feature: Traffic decreasing, Drop and Block call increasing
Influence on: SDCCH performance, TCH performance, EDGE\GPRS performance.

The sources of TS SYNC FAULT are different and must be checked specifically for each site: Inconsistency connected and defined RBS ports;Incorrect RBS mode (CASCADED or STAND ALONE); Transmission or RBS disconnection during works or failure; Bad transmission quality; Poor RBS E1 cables or connectors, etc

in common case use commands rxbli/rxble - This commands orders the manual blocking/unblocking of one or more MO instances (TS for us)
(for example RXBLI:MO=RXOTS-215-2-0&&7;!block, RXBLE - unblocking! )

Dear Friends,

What is the reason of alarm "TS Fault sync" in e******* systems .How we can rectify it. in my case it happened for some site after EDGE TS increasing (NUMREQBPC)

Let me know how we can rectify it

Thanks ,

electron
2010-08-20, 12:18 AM
Thanks for replay,

But it happened after increasing NUMREQEGPRS for some cells suddenly.Is there any correlation?

Thanks

andr2008
2010-08-20, 03:59 AM
Hello!

It can be from the confactor is big, it means that not enough space for signalling channels in the E1. I recommend to increase quantity E1 and reduce confactor.

BR

redernesto
2010-08-20, 10:38 AM
Hi

This problem show, when 1 TS is no consecutive count, one TS in the , recomendation erase configuration for RXAPE and do you create new TS structure with RXAPI.

radenmohawk
2010-08-20, 12:28 PM
Hi

This problem show, when 1 TS is no consecutive count, one TS in the , recomendation erase configuration for RXAPE and do you create new TS structure with RXAPI.

which time slot have to erase? how to find the problem time slot?

roloramos
2010-08-20, 12:58 PM
rxbli:mo=rxots-xx-yy;
rxese:mo=rxots-xx-yy;
rxesi:mo=rxots-xx-yy;
rxlti:mo=rxots-xx-yy;
rxble:mo=rxots-xx-yy;

zee86
2010-09-05, 07:03 AM
rxbli:mo=rxots-xx-yy-zz;
rxlti:mo=rxots-xx-yy-zz;
rxble:mo=rxots-xx-yy-zz;
also check what is fault code
rxasp:mo=rxots-xx-yy-zz;
rxmfp:mo=rxots-xx-yy-zz;
fault code list is attached without pass

Asif Ameer
2011-02-07, 05:04 AM
If 15 abis TS defined for 222 config and then you are increasing the EDGE TS so you must need to enhance the abis TS inorder to remove TS sync fault.

harinjaka
2011-02-11, 10:41 PM
Hi,
One Abis have 32 TS:TRXs signaling, speech/data
-if you config the parameter confact to 2/4 that means 2TRXs/4TRXs signaling /01 TS.
- print Abis config:
RXAPP: MO=RXOTG-XX;
-print GPRS/EDGE parameter/cell:
RLBDP:CELL=XXXX;
You should have :
32TS/Abis= NUMREQEGPRSBPC+NUMREQCS3CS4BPC+(totalTRXs * 2)+ (total TRXs/CONFACT)
For ex: site with 12TRXs 4/4/4 confact 4
(12TRXs *2)+(12/4)=27TS for TRXs and Signaling
32TS-27=5TS for data 64k means your NUMREQEGPRSBPC+NUMREQCS3CS4BPC=5 for all cells (2-2-1 for Ex)
Exceeding this value means TS ALARMS!!

Hope it can help.

zee86
2011-03-01, 07:20 AM
bro if still u r facing TS problem thats means you haven't configure MO correctly if its EDGE then you have to change some parameters
if you need DT plz tell me i will provide a runing DT which i was using to configure for EDGE and normal MO :)

Batata
2011-03-13, 02:42 AM
hi
this alarm is related to transmission issues
and not configuration errors, if there isn't enough 64K TS to carry EDGE, alarm ABIS PATH UNAVAILABLE will rise

in my case, this alarms rised when transmission used E1 TS to carry visibility of Trafic Node,

so check with transmission team if they cascade signaling of their equipements over E1 cariying trafic

jamal
2011-08-15, 12:40 PM
Dear Experts,

I facing problem right now with "TS sync fault".

My RBS (2/4/3) running with E1 and second dedicated for EDGE TS (12 TS 64 activated).

With setting NUMREQEGPRSBPC=4 for each sector.
And It still popping those alarm TS sync fault.

But, while I lock the 2nd E1, the alarm is clear. We already check the transmission is OK. Is there any setting missed???

Need enlightenment please... Thanks in advance.

BR/JM

cocola
2011-08-15, 12:44 PM
Dear, do there any more cells have the same problem or only one cell?
In my network, we face the same proble : TS synch fault but it appear in several cells. I found that one SNT in RPP is fault. When that SNT is lock, problem resolved.

harinjaka
2011-08-15, 01:04 PM
Hi jamal,
please send printout of
rxapp;
rlbdp;
port conection of 2nd E1.
BR,

Harinjaka