SYSTEM INFORMATION MESSAGES
HANDOVER AND POWER CONTROL
OPTIMIZATION PROCESS
DRIVETESTING
SITE VISIT
OPTIMIZATION SOLUTIONS
TYPICAL QUATERLY REPORT FORMAT

Find below document on optimization.

http://www.4shared.com/file/H09H2aFi/29833850-Optimization.html.

Kindly add rep to me..

password is finefine

ayman.absi
2010-08-17, 01:47 AM
What kind of optimization, GSM, 3G, ... What?

riverstreamer
2010-08-17, 02:20 AM
Hi All,

Find below document on optimization.

http://www.4shared.com/file/H09H2aFi/29833850-Optimization.html.

Kindly add rep to me..I will send u password.ASAP..

Dear member

I respect to you but regardless to your position, level and who you are; be sure that I alert this subject to superiors and specially to admin asap; not just you but for all guys who do that. It is on decision of superiors that they are agree with this subject or not; I see it is a strange subject that made many older forums dead after sometimes and I don't like that your strange play bring this forum to this end.

What I see it is rcently done by some guys;
1. you put a file in the forum.
2. You put a password over it.
3. You don't say what is it. it is from a vendor, a book or at minimum the index of the document. NOTHING !!!
4. You request all to DL it.
5. you say "Kindly" give REP and TNX.
6. AND you say if you give TNX and REP; I will give you the pass !!!!!

What is this story?!!!
-A- How we can Thank you and Give reputation, when we don't know what is in your doc? (if a higher or verified member do that, it is normal, because his actions are verified before and we are sure that he gives a valuable thing to tohers)

-B- If in No.5 you ask us to kindly give REP/TNX; so why you put a condition for giving PASS on getting TNX/REP? !!!!!!! condition+kind !!!!!

-C- The big parts of members with great and valuable stuff have shared their password for others; and now, you with your behavior invite and attract others and new members to make condition for sharing knowledge !!

This is the way that bring an open shared technical forum to a business/commercial forum which bring a bad affect on the forum in long time. What you do in asking REP/TNX to give the pass, without explaining what you want to share (and without any confirmation of your identity) is exactly like a business to get money.
Do you like that I put a unknown car in a package and ask your for payment without saying if its an old car, BENZ, CITROEN, TOYOTA,....

In minimum , it is expected that you share your materials with the pass, and you ask others if they find that useful, they Than you or give REP to you. then when the others find you a trusted guy; you can play with pass with very valuable and special packages.

Excuse me for long text and excuse me if I bother you. I hope the guys that behave like you (I don't mean just you), they correct their behavior in the forum.

Yours,
riverstreamer;

leteo
2010-08-18, 11:50 PM
Dear member

I respect to you but regardless to your position, level and who you are; be sure that I alert this subject to superiors and specially to admin asap; not just you but for all guys who do that. It is on decision of superiors that they are agree with this subject or not; I see it is a strange subject that made many older forums dead after sometimes and I don't like that your strange play bring this forum to this end.

3. You don't say what is it. it is from a vendor, a book or at minimum the index of the document. NOTHING !!!

What is this story?!!!
-A- How we can Thank you and Give reputation, when we don't know what is in your doc? (if a higher or verified member do that, it is normal, because his actions are verified before and we are sure that he gives a valuable thing to tohers)

-B- If in No.5 you ask us to kindly give REP/TNX; so why you put a condition for giving PASS on getting TNX/REP? !!!!!!! condition+kind !!!!!

-C- The big parts of members with great and valuable stuff have shared their password for others; and now, you with your behavior invite and attract others and new members to make condition for sharing knowledge !!

This is the way that bring an open shared technical forum to a business/commercial forum which bring a bad affect on the forum in long time. What you do in asking REP/TNX to give the pass, without explaining what you want to share (and without any confirmation of your identity) is exactly like a business to get money.
Do you like that I put a unknown car in a package and ask your for payment without saying if its an old car, BENZ, CITROEN, TOYOTA,....

In minimum , it is expected that you share your materials with the pass, and you ask others if they find that useful, they Than you or give REP to you. then when the others find you a trusted guy; you can play with pass with very valuable and special packages.

Excuse me for long text and excuse me if I bother you. I hope the guys that behave like you (I don't mean just you), they correct their behavior in the forum.

Yours,
riverstreamer;

Great idea. Bravoooooooo
Admin should solve asap.
If SO (excluding senior member, admin and VIP) does not post details below attachments, just remove it.

student21
2010-08-27, 07:26 PM
the document posted is interesting...
very basic GSM stuff..., but still well put.

cheers,
d

vasili_koslov
2010-10-03, 02:08 AM
I m a junior.so ı need credits.please give me thanks

Dear member

What is this story?!!!

Yours,
riverstreamer;