PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best WCDMA vendor

Tomas Delgado
2010-08-15, 08:00 PM
Lets talk about whos the best WCDMA vendor, we got E******* , Huawei and NSN. Theres got to be somebody that has worked with all of them.

TEMS
2010-08-15, 08:28 PM
Lets talk about whos the best WCDMA vendor, we got E******* , Huawei and NSN. Theres got to be somebody that has worked with all of them.

Hi friend
now for marketing the Huawei is first and for the best is E******* or Acatel

Blacktiger
2010-08-15, 10:56 PM
Alcatel-Lucent and Erricson..

coursekec
2010-08-15, 11:09 PM
E******* and NSN are the best...if you want quick value for your money go for ZTE or Huwaei...

rimoucha
2010-08-16, 12:19 AM
Hi,

I think :
1-E///
2-Huawei
3-NSN

BR

Tomas Delgado
2010-08-16, 04:30 AM
What makes E******* better that the rest?

TZUN TZU
2010-08-16, 05:10 AM
Cant really comment for Huwaie but for me, E*******/NSN are the simplest to work with but alot of parameters are vendor coded, with leads me to ALU...ALU probably gives you the most available parameters to tune, but is over engineered in my opinion causing a myriad of changes required for a simple 1 line change in the others.

I suppose its what you want, it also depends on what support level you want and the price you are prepared to pay for it.

If you have some more criteria, could probably help more...Pros and cons with any vendor

mike
2010-08-16, 05:44 AM
from the point of view of market and Economy Huawei have better prices than E******* and any other, From the point of view of support, equipments and quality for me E******* is the best.

Tomas Delgado
2010-08-16, 07:39 AM
What about ZTE, one collegue from qualcomm told me he made an assesment on their equipment and find it very good.
Also theres not so much other vendors deploying wcdma networks, but i have heard about Alcatel-Lucent and Samsung too, what about this ones. Is there someone that have worked with this ones.

ppsec123
2010-08-16, 11:16 AM
I think Alcatel Lucent figures somewhere in there too..not sure about their processes...but their equipment on its own comes across as solid...

though personally on an OSS/ WMS viewpoint OSS on E// is much easier to work with.