PDA

View Full Version : Aircom Enterprise ASSET import Site/cell file

riverstreamer
2010-08-14, 02:43 AM
Dears
Does anybody has the the file (or any test ready template) for importing the site list and cell list to Aircom Enterprise (ASSET).

I have prepared the list of sites and cells out of Aircom and now I have problem with importing the list into the aircom.

PS: plz don't say, look at aircom guide or reference. I need a template or a sample file that you have worked with it before. (FYI: the network is 2G+3G)

thanks for your help.
yours,
riverstreamer

riverstreamer
2010-08-14, 10:13 PM
Among N planners in the forum; nobody has touched aircom in start of project by entering nominal sites via importing options !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lejun
2010-08-14, 11:28 PM
Dears
Does anybody has the the file (or any test ready template) for importing the site list and cell list to Aircom Enterprise (ASSET).

I have prepared the list of sites and cells out of Aircom and now I have problem with importing the list into the aircom.

PS: plz don't say, look at aircom guide or reference. I need a template or a sample file that you have worked with it before. (FYI: the network is 2G+3G)

thanks for your help.
yours,
riverstreamer
Hi friend,

Please look up the Aircom user guide :D

Rgs

riverstreamer
2010-08-14, 11:59 PM
Hi friend,

Please look up the Aircom user guide :D

Rgs

Hi fellow ;)
plz read my last sentence in first msg :)

rimoucha
2010-08-15, 06:01 AM
Hi,

1st Method You can use the Xml editor:
1/Make xml export of one sample (one site with 2G/3G cells) to get the layout of tables.
2/open it with xml editor (just open the index file) copy the columns into excel and fill them with your data.
3/ copy the columns from excel and paste them on the xml editor
4/save modified xml files in a new folder
5/import them into asset in order :1/Properties 2/Cell site 3/GSM cell 4/NodeB 5/UMTS Cell

2nd Method (if you will apply a template for cells)
In an Excel sheet create three columns: PROPERTYID,LON,LAT and then fill them with site information (avoid spaces in PROPERTYID),LON and LAT are decimal.Save the file as ".txt".Then in asset File =>IMPORT PROJECT DATA=>PROPERTY DATA.once the properties are imported into Asset go to UTILITIES=>TOOLS=>Auto Generate BTS :Stations are created.

Regards

TEMS
2010-08-15, 12:11 PM
Hi,

1/Make xml export of one sample (one site with 2G/3G cells) to get the layout of tables.
2/open it with xml editor (just open the index file) copy the columns into excel and fill them with your data.
5/import them into asset in order :1/Properties 2/Cell site 3/GSM cell 4/NodeB 5/UMTS Cell

In an Excel sheet create three columns: PROPERTYID,LON,LAT and then fill them with site information (avoid spaces in PROPERTYID),LON and LAT are decimal.Save the file as ".txt".Then in asset File =>IMPORT PROJECT DATA=>PROPERTY DATA.once the properties are imported into Asset go to UTILITIES=>TOOLS=>Auto Generate BTS :Stations are created.

Regards

thanks for your help it is working

Blacktiger
2010-08-15, 10:49 PM
Hi,

Regards

GOod One...Thanks..

student21
2010-08-16, 02:30 AM
So,

if it works, could you attach the template you managed to create?
moreover, if you are so kind, please upload to some sharing server (such as rapidshare.com) the installation package and please post it here...
cheers,
david

riverstreamer
2010-08-17, 07:44 AM
So,
if it works, could you attach the template you managed to create? moreover, if you are so kind, please upload to some sharing server (such as rapidshare.com) the installation package and please post it here...cheers, david

Dears,

Three principal Templates are in attachment:
UMTS - property
UTMS - NodeB
UMTS - Cell

These files are in Excel Structure; You need to fill the related columns. You can leave many fields without putting the values.
As this structure is defined based on XML format, SAVE AS the file in *.XML format in this way.
After completing your Excel file; SAVE AS it in the format TAB DELIMITED or SPACE DELIMITED.
Then go to this file in the explorer and change the extension to *.XML.
Now your XML file is ready.
the rest as our friend has explained is: AIRCOM > ASSET > Import > XML > ...
Import the files in the priority of, 1st PROPERTY, 2nd Site, 3rd Cell.

Yours,
riverstreamer;

IMPORTANT: I'll write a macro for doing that because I found that preparing an XML file wiht many sites is time consuming; If you want; you can leave this package downloading and wait that I prepare the engine. It is on you; Indeed i don't know when i will find time ;)

riverstreamer
2010-08-20, 01:01 AM
just it is the product of aircom

XML editor of last version of aircom enterprise

freakturd06
2010-08-23, 10:26 PM
What map format can be used with Aircom? Can i used the map supported by TCP?

TEMS
2010-08-23, 10:45 PM
What map format can be used with Aircom? Can i used the map supported by TCP?

can use also with TCP V9.1 need convert to file mrr file first

freakturd06
2010-08-24, 12:08 AM
can use also with TCP V9.1 need convert to file mrr file first

Thanks. But what I mean is, I have map for TCP (.mrr). What tool/mapconverter will I use so I can use it in Asset?:D

binladen
2010-08-24, 12:23 AM
Dear freakturd06
You have map TCP? Can share for me?
Thanks!

student21
2010-08-25, 05:43 PM
AIRCOM_XML_EDITOR is very useful!!!
works also with Nokia Siemens NetAct Planner!!! I checked it myself!!!

AWESOME!!!!

riverstreamer
2010-08-26, 10:13 PM
AIRCOM_XML_EDITOR is very useful!!!
works also with Nokia Siemens NetAct Planner!!! I checked it myself!!!

AWESOME!!!!

Indeed , Nokia netact plannet and E******* TCPU , both of them are based on the Aircom product. I'm not sure if they have kept the same structure in recent versions or not but their first sources were the same (just somme small change in graphic and GUI). so normally there are many adoptablities among them (if you know each version of these softwares use which oracle database verion and stucture; all is solved for you)

royyanhadi
2011-05-12, 12:52 AM
@riverstreamer
can you give some example to filling columns in your excel attachment.
cause I not understanding it...
thank's before...

Inception
2011-05-12, 04:41 AM
AS I know and i did you have to convert original maps that you have as asset or plannet format to mrr for using on TCP
for converting maps you can ask zeuscane ,he is expert on this base ,

BR

Thanks. But what I mean is, I have map for TCP (.mrr). What tool/mapconverter will I use so I can use it in Asset?:D

student21
2011-05-12, 04:50 AM
try Global Mapper to convert maps from one type to another.

d

m_afrasiabi
2011-06-08, 11:55 PM

you can just use universal map convertor or Global mapper+Simple planet utlity already posed in the forum

lejun
2011-06-09, 01:19 AM
@riverstreamer
can you give some example to filling columns in your excel attachment.
cause I not understanding it...
thank's before...
Hi friend,

With Asset (& other planning tools), you should create one site/cell in GUI and export to excel, you will have the template for importing to the planning tools.

In Asset you need

Property: Long/Lat

Site

Cell

Subcell

Field/Flag

Try to understand them, Asset is powerfull about data management (i like Field/Flag function)

Regards

ivandgreat
2011-08-03, 12:45 AM
just it is the product of aircom

XML editor of last version of aircom enterprise

please share in 4shared.. :)