PDA

View Full Version : E\\\ Throughput

TZUN TZU
2010-08-13, 04:41 PM
Hi,

New to the site and I must say what a good idea....

Can anybody offer help to a reduced throughput problem, relating to HSDSCH power shortage.
Capacity expansions are out, so I was looking for something parametric if possible.

All help appreciated.

gogotchiya83
2010-08-13, 11:16 PM
Men find attached a doc wich can help you

moslyi0891
2010-08-14, 06:24 PM
Men find attached a doc wich can help you

Hi

for which vendor this Doc belong to ?

moslyi0891
2010-08-14, 06:28 PM
Hi,

New to the site and I must say what a good idea....

Can anybody offer help to a reduced throughput problem, relating to HSDSCH power shortage.
Capacity expansions are out, so I was looking for something parametric if possible.

All help appreciated.

Hi

Did they chec cables and connector ?
if it is along with GSM site ask them to check the cables ..may be by wrong there is cross feeder
Another thing ask Tx guy to check the user plan if it is ok or not ?

TZUN TZU
2010-08-16, 05:20 AM
Hi

Did they chec cables and connector ?
if it is along with GSM site ask them to check the cables ..may be by wrong there is cross feeder
Another thing ask Tx guy to check the user plan if it is ok or not ?

Hi, Moslyi...

Confused, I have HSDSCH power shortage, how would x feeders or tx be responsible?

moslyi0891
2010-08-18, 08:35 PM
Hi, Moslyi...

Confused, I have HSDSCH power shortage, how would x feeders or tx be responsible?

Hi Tzun Tzu:

Tx user plan will effect the throughput of HSDPA ..you are right ..nothing related to HS power

Feeder will effect the power of all services not only HS power you are right as well

Thanx for giving me direction Tzun Tzu

TZUN TZU
2010-08-18, 10:53 PM
Its all good, thanks for the pointers for other issues...

Opt-Mj
2011-02-24, 07:31 AM
If you are seeing HSDSCH power shortage from the RBS counters then it is the scheduler that is indicating the power shortage. Try reducing the numSCCHCodes on the HSDSCH channel i.e. reducing the numbers of users per tti which will reduce HSDSCH power shortage seen from RBS counters.

PwrAdmOffset could also be increase in areas of low mobility. (remembering the dependancies between PwrAdm & PwrAdmOffset)