PDA

View Full Version : Siradel Volcano building

vivainter
2010-08-11, 05:27 PM
dear all,
I'm looking for Siradel Volcano building example for simulation with Volcano lab ( stand alone) or Volcano inside Atoll.
Program can manage macrocell , miceocell, minicell and the building can be rastered or vector.
For vector building brogtram need Index.xml and map .dat
Volcano can simulate ray tracing simulation ( very good simulation for building area).
Inside the forum you can find Volvano lab ( stand alone) and Volcano Atool plug in with all manuals
Thanks for help

vivainter
2010-08-11, 05:57 PM
Any help ?
Thanks

vivainter
2010-08-12, 01:31 AM
no help ?
thanks

DCA
2010-08-12, 03:49 AM
@vivainter

Guess nobody uses it inside Atoll.

vivainter
2010-08-12, 05:23 AM
I think that raitracing inside Atoll is very interesting feature .
I'm trying to test but unfortunally i don't understand building format
Thanks for help

riverstreamer
2010-08-12, 08:08 AM
dear all,
I'm looking for Siradel Volcano building example for simulation with Volcano lab ( stand alone) or Volcano inside Atoll.
Program can manage macrocell , miceocell, minicell and the building can be rastered or vector.
For vector building brogtram need Index.xml and map .dat
Volcano can simulate ray tracing simulation ( very good simulation for building area).
Inside the forum you can find Volvano lab ( stand alone) and Volcano Atool plug in with all manuals
Thanks for help

Volcano and ATOLL !!! I don't think Siradel has developed for Atoll.
leave it; for indoor go with ibWave and for new plans go with MYRIAD.

radio_network
2010-08-14, 01:57 PM
Siradel COuld not do anything on the bldg format.some help is needed.

vivainter
2010-08-14, 05:17 PM
Volcano have plug in for atoll ( see http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=3834&highlight=siradel) and can simulate , 3D ray tracing, macrocell, microcell and minicell.
For simulation it can accept raster building and Vector building but it need .Xml format and data.map.
Can someone share one example for building ?
Volcano .lab is also available on the forum ( stand alone version) but it also need building.
Thanks for help

mike
2010-08-15, 01:46 PM
Yes, siradel Volcano have a plug in for Atoll, Does someone has license for this Propagation Model for Atoll?

vivainter
2010-08-15, 05:25 PM
See
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4431&highlight=volcano

vivainter
2010-09-16, 05:41 PM
any news about example with building simulation for ATOLL with siradel volcano
Thanks

cooltyger
2010-09-16, 09:24 PM
Hi,

Can anyone share the plugin for Mentum Planet???? Even if it works for a specific version of planet!!!

P.S. - I have tried with one posted in one of the old links in the forum but it doesnt work for me!

BRs,
CT

vivainter
2010-11-13, 04:42 PM
Dear all,
any news abour Siradel vs 3?
thanks