PDA

View Full Version : Actix Switch Adaptor 3.2.3

wormcoffee
2010-08-10, 02:55 PM
Introduction
Actix Switch Adaptor is an application that allows you to collect measured data and to create Cellopt AFP projects. The application uses OMC data files as input and from this returns data collection scripts and a Cellopt AFP project.

Actix Switch Adaptor is an application designed to allow measured data collection from OMCs and to reuse this data to create Cellopt AFP projects. Measured data collection from OMCs is often a complex process, where the right commands must be run on the OMC in order to receive the measurements. Actix Switch Adaptor creates a data collection schedule that does this. In addition, the accurate network information from the OMC is used to create an equally accurate Cellopt AFP project.
The first step is to select the OMC dump files that are used to create an Actix Switch Adaptor project. Only when you have selected files that contain all the required data does the application allow you to create the project.
The next step is to select which sectors will be measured, and how extensively. This can be increased or reduced by an interference distance threshold that controls which potential interferers will be included in the data collection. Full or long neighbor lists can be temporarily reduced to speed up the data collection. Each sector has an active BCCH list (BA list) that defines the frequencies that will be measured in the sector’s serving area. Actix Switch Adaptor modifies this BA list by adding to the sector ‘dummy’ neighbors (which have associated dummy frequencies). If the neighbor list is long, then only a few non-neighbor frequencies can be measured, and the measurement time will be long.
The last step is to export the data schedule, which is now ready to be run on the OMC. The schedule normally spans a few days, so a set of OMC scripts are prepared for each day.
The Cellopt AFP project can be exported at any time, so Actix Switch Adaptor can be used for both data collection and project creation.

Anyone have emu or crxxx, pls let me know.
Install package link:
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/412069768/Actix_Switch_Adaptor_3.2.3.rar

PW for PM.

telwind
2010-12-17, 04:42 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for the med? Anyone could share it?

gsmman2006
2010-12-17, 06:42 PM
:)Hi ,
ANY BODY IS HELP ME. FOR MED of ACP and AFP