PDA

View Full Version : Question Changing Time of a TEMS logfile

vahidhabibi56
2010-08-09, 01:38 AM
:time: If any one can help me, How I can change Date and Time of a TEMS Log File?

plannerguy
2010-08-09, 07:41 PM
You can jsut change the system time or else just open logfile in notepad and edit the time and date detials

Regards
Plannerguy

vahidhabibi56
2010-08-09, 10:59 PM
Thanks 4 ur reply. Really I have tried to change date and time of logfile by editing it in a text editor, but it just changes them in Information Window. I wanna also change time in Signaling and LineChart windows. I wanna infact change total TEST Time to an other time!! Any solution? Thanks alot

almoqbali36
2010-08-09, 11:28 PM
Thanks 4 ur reply. Really I have tried to change date and time of logfile by editing it in a text editor, but it just changes them in Information Window. I wanna also change time in Signaling and LineChart windows. I wanna infact change total TEST Time to an other time!! Any solution? Thanks alot

Have you tried to record it again

vahidhabibi56
2010-08-10, 12:35 AM
Have you tried to record it again
Yes, I tried to play it in TEMS and in same time record it again.
Well, time is changed to new computer time, but test duration is reduced to replay duration time. e.g. one test which has lasted 30 minutes, in replay just lasts 30 seconds and the new saved logfile duration would also be 30 seconds that is not of cource acceptable !!!

oldie
2010-08-10, 08:55 PM
Why do you want to change the time and date?
You want to re-engineer your report?:(
I am just curious