PDA

View Full Version : low TASR

rajmeena06
2010-08-08, 11:05 PM
Dear All,

I am working on Huawei system (BSC 6000,2.5G),we are facing Low TASR issue and all other KPI is Normal ,BUT Tasr is very low.

I did Drive test also and found no Probleum on UM interface(Harware ok,no interference,no blocking,no congestion).Now plz tell me what i do .plz Help.

oswe
2010-08-11, 06:02 AM
Dear All,

I am working on Huawei system (BSC 6000,2.5G),we are facing Low TASR issue and all other KPI is Normal ,BUT Tasr is very low.

I did Drive test also and found no Probleum on UM interface(Harware ok,no interference,no blocking,no congestion).Now plz tell me what i do .plz Help.

What is TASR ? man, sorry for my ignorance... is this throughput ?

moslyi0891
2010-08-11, 08:01 AM
Dear All,

Mainly the cause is software ...ask Huawei and raise Troublr Ticket and they will update the soft ware

Another qustion : was happening frequently at certain times and hours ??

pramudya
2010-10-13, 09:47 AM
What is TASR ? man, sorry for my ignorance... is this throughput ?

TASR is TCH Assignment Success Rates bro. How about TCH Assignment Fail number ? if you suffer low TASR with high number of TCH Assignment fail, it might be Hardware problem. you can ask noc to check alarm and reset site for temporary action, if there is no improvement after reset. create trouble ticket for action on the field.

but if the Fail number is low. check TA and TRX quality. you can arrange the TRX priority for TCH must camped on first.