PDA

View Full Version : How to Make Actix Mini Activation Server

aosan
2010-08-05, 01:11 AM
Dear all,

please, who can help us on these requirements below if it is possible:

1- Actix Mini Activation Server software.
2- Actix Server license.

More Information about this service here in the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/pi29U2CM/Actix_Mini_Activation_Server_A.html

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

aosan
2010-08-07, 07:37 AM
Guys,

please, any kind of help here...:L

aosan
2010-10-15, 02:53 AM
Guys,
any chance to get help here this would be really interesting if we succeed to have this future for Actix Mini Server.:D

torex
2010-10-16, 10:58 PM
For what reason is it?
anyway, you can build one using sentinel RMS 8 SDK since @ctix use this protection technology

aosan
2010-10-16, 11:45 PM
For what reason is it?
anyway, you can build one using sentinel RMS 8 SDK since @ctix use this protection technology

can you explain more please....I want to install Actix server with server license then 3 clients can connect to that server easily....is it possible and do i need extar actix software?

appreciate any help here.

torex
2010-10-18, 06:49 PM
You mean 1 server installed @actix, then 3 client with remote desktop/ thin client connect to it?
or
server conduct as license provider and 3 client installed @ctix respectively then these client will get license from server?

BR

can you explain more please....I want to install actix server with server license then 3 clients can connect to that server easily....is it possible and do i need extar actix software?

appreciate any help here.

aosan
2011-01-03, 04:33 AM
You mean 1 server installed @actix, then 3 client with remote desktop/ thin client connect to it?
or
server conduct as license provider and 3 client installed @ctix respectively then these client will get license from server?

BR

sorry to reply late because I was in Vacation. what I mean friend is the second point from your replay that (server conduct as license provider and 3 client installed @ctix respectively then these client will get license from server?)......can you help? Thanks alot for you and all who can help