PDA

View Full Version : Ask About CE

k4conk
2010-07-25, 01:20 AM
Dear All Senior,

Please Help me to answer this qustion ;

1. Please explain to me about CE & how much it's used for voice, video..?? n is HSDP used CE also, n how much lt's used CE, please explain to me

Voice = ..... CE
Video = ..... CE
HSDPA = ..... CE

and what's relationship HSDPA and RSCP/ECNO value, i meant, if RSCP/ECNO bad HSDPA bad also..????

2. what relationship CE and SF (Spreadingfactor)
3. please tell me about Parameter Optimation how to make good RSCP, ECNO and HSDPA and the value Also

I Will add your reputation who can help me...???? :p:p:p

Thanks Before

optimplanner
2010-07-25, 03:51 AM
The values of CE depends of vendor, Huawei have some values, ericcson have other values, said what vendor you need to now the CE consumption !!!

saridin
2010-07-25, 10:42 AM
nice info, would you provide all of them by vendor...?, it's very usefull.

optimplanner
2010-07-25, 12:01 PM
Use search, in the forum you can find a lot of documents about channel elements, and a lot of guides of RF optimization for the other questions !!

k4conk
2010-07-25, 03:30 PM
maybe you can explain with a simple sentence... n how about with next question..???

Thanks Before

Sory i can't add rep with my connection internet now, maybe tomorrow i will add your rep, because i' will use internet connection at my office tomorrow

ash_or
2010-07-25, 04:44 PM
nice info, would you provide all of them by vendor...?, it's very usefull.

You can find it here..

add reputation and thanks button.. :)

k4conk
2010-07-25, 06:28 PM
You can find it here..

add reputation and thanks button.. :)

I have Problem if download attchmnt, like this ;

k4conk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

maybe somebody can explain to me what happened and the solution...???:L:L

Tomorow i will add your Rep...

Thanks B4

kamy
2010-07-25, 06:41 PM
I have Problem if download attchmnt, like this ;

k4conk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

maybe somebody can explain to me what happened and the solution...???:L:L

Tomorow i will add your Rep...

Thanks B4

because you are a junior member

optimplanner
2010-07-25, 09:47 PM
Look k4conk you need to became in member first.
You are a member since 2009, post something to increase your reputation and you can download all attachments only need 1 point more !!!!

In 3G RF optimization guides have the better answers that you can find, for this I said you that use the search because the forum have a lot of this type of docs, and for CE comsuption the forum have a lot of docs too that explain very good this issue.

This type of question don't answer in one sentence, for this the senior engeneer upload a complete guides of this items, if you want to learn better the things that you asking use search, put 3g optimization guide and find a world of information about your questions.

Look this post you can help you:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2421&highlight=channel+element&page=3

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2383&highlight=channel+element

See you, I hope you increase the reputation !!!

maybe you can explain with a simple sentence... n how about with next question..???

Thanks Before

Sory i can't add rep with my connection internet now, maybe tomorrow i will add your rep, because i' will use internet connection at my office tomorrow

k4conk
2010-07-25, 10:30 PM
because you are a junior member

Thanks.. but sometime i can download, or maybe i must have credit more than 5

k4conk
2010-07-25, 10:46 PM
Look k4conk you need to became in member first.
You are a member since 2009, post something to increase your reputation and you can download all attachments only need 1 point more !!!!

In 3G RF optimization guides have the better answers that you can find, for this I said you that use the search because the forum have a lot of this type of docs, and for CE comsuption the forum have a lot of docs too that explain very good this issue.

This type of question don't answer in one sentence, for this the senior engeneer upload a complete guides of this items, if you want to learn better the things that you asking use search, put 3g optimization guide and find a world of information about your questions.

Look this post you can help you:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2421&highlight=channel+element&page=3

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2383&highlight=channel+element

See you, I hope you increase the reputation !!!

Thanks for your guide, but can you tell me with simple explanation..??
Tomorrow i will add your rep.. :p:p

honhungoc
2011-08-08, 04:04 PM
its helpful

thank you

twenty8
2011-08-09, 12:44 AM
Hi,
The CE is the baseband capacity in the node B , these are where the DSP sits on the handware which handles the calls. Most vendors have made 1 CE to handle about 16kbps, hence 1 CE is normally associated with 1 AMR call. From my experience, the CE used normally are
AMR = 1 CE , CS64 Video = 4CE , PS384 = 12 - 16 CE , HSDPA = diff vendor have different implementation , but most of them have fixed allocation pool for HSDPA and HSUPA.

anupumts
2011-08-18, 05:37 PM
UL SF RAXB CE DL SF RAXBCE

AMR Speech (7.9&12.2 ) 128 1 256 1
PS Streaming( PS16/64) 32 2 32 2
CS64 16 4 32 2
PS Interactive 64kbps 16 4 32 2
PS Interactive 128 Kbps 8 8 16 4
PS interactive (384 Kbps) 4 16 8 8

dekili
2011-08-18, 06:30 PM
Thanks.. but sometime i can download, or maybe i must have credit more than 5

I think it is related to credits that you have. You have to have at least 5 credits for download (you get 3 when someone downloads something from your post...). So it is enough to log in for 2-3 consecutive days to have 10 credits... but it is better to upload something nice :)