PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel emu help?

jarmster
2010-07-24, 05:43 AM
I'm trying to generate some network licenses for some software thats a few revision and a couple years old. I have learned quite a bit along the way and im at a point, that without help, i don't believe i will get any further. The software uses the 8.1.1 SentinelLM. I have a Licensekeyfile that i have been able to decode and get the vid id out of and the 7 secrets. I have been able to obtain a copy of wlscgen 8.2 unpacked and modded with the vid thanks to you know who you r,lol.
I've been able to get the emu running provided by yogi. The issue is the network license. The reg file will not produce a network license. This software will not work with standalone license produced with wlscgen. From what i understand, the software I'm trying to use, is a school edition version and this is the only versions to use the sentinel LM protection. The standalone versions use some kind of microsoft licensing. So the only way im going to get this working is with a network license produced with wlscgen 8.2 or above and this has not be released publicly.

and this is where im at....Now yogi has said that changing a certain cell values in the reg file can allow network licences to be produced. I believe he's been told this, i dont believe he has the values. I cant confirm this either and 65500 different values would take forever. Now i've read threads regarding emulation with expired dongles and how changing cell values can create issues. I know this to be a concern with certain cells but i dont if all cells cause an issue. Maybe if someone can shed some light there.
I know a few of you have emu set up and can produce network licences. I assume its because you all have access to dongles that you've been able to backup and emulate. Where as i am limited to whats been released by others.
I really have no idea how to obtain this information besides to ask. Now you all have been very helpful in different ways, and i understand how you as a community dont like just giving out finished solutions. But all the help provided means crap without the emu,lol

I dont know what to say. I understand why no one would want to up their reg file. Can we get the emu reg file working? Can it be modified? or am i stuck untill an undongled release or a new reg file release?
Maybe one of you could just make me the required keys, if no one wants to help fix the existing or release a working reg file that produces network licenses.

I dont want anyone to think that i'm demanding a fix, i'm not.. I just hope someone will help me get this software working one way or another. Time is running out and i need it working

yogi_saw
2010-07-24, 03:36 PM
u know what time is really running out, but besides asking for help u should also try at ur end if I have said changing reg values can create network dongle because I believe that now I don't have the full version but I am taking out some time to try on my part through my busy schedule may be somebody here is having different way to do it........

so guys try it try hard.....

jarmster
2010-07-24, 04:55 PM
I'm not saying I don't believe you yogi, it just without any verification, I didn't want to try 65000 different combos. Lol. I by no means am saying you are wrong and I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I just wanted some indepedendant verification that changing reg values will work. I know that changing certain cell values can effect the PID, I don't know if changing other cell do to. I don't want to waste my time if its not going to work. But I'm willing to help search if it will. I tried a few different values but they didn't seem to effect it at all.
So I really didn't know what to think, so I started the thread.Besides that, I can't post in other threads to ask either, so I was forced to start one.

yogi_saw
2010-07-24, 05:43 PM
Never mind if prob is there i try 2 find solution and a friend boytaylor found solution reason is he tried thanks to him
here it is
http://reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=2530&page=6

jarmster
2010-07-24, 09:36 PM
well yogi... could you share then, do you just have to change the vulues you said?

yogi_saw
2010-07-24, 10:04 PM
well yogi... could you share then, do you just have to change the vulues you said?

here u go.....:)

jarmster
2010-07-24, 10:46 PM
i cant download from here. Not enough rep yet

Does it work for everyone??

I've obtained a copy but the network license is still greyed out.
i cant download what you posted to compare what i was given
could you repost to rapidshare for juniors please.

telwind
2010-07-24, 11:14 PM
here link for junior members
http://www.4shared.com/file/dWnnvEyG/emul_for_wlscgen_82_fixed_netw.html

jarmster
2010-07-25, 02:10 AM
Ok, I got it working people. Thank you very much to everyone that helped me.
I was able to generate network licenses with the provided reg file. Restart the emulator to see the reg.

striker
2010-07-25, 05:10 PM
Ok, I got it working people. Thank you very much to everyone that helped me.
I was able to generate network licenses with the provided reg file. Restart the emulator to see the reg.

can this be used already for making lservrc for actix,tcp or any unpacked that uploaded by someone on this forum.thanks

bassem_16
2010-07-25, 05:37 PM
@ rpl, yes it can
just you need everytime to hardcode the right VID into wlscgen

striker
2010-07-29, 02:39 PM
@ rpl, yes it can
just you need everytime to hardcode the right VID into wlscgen
hi,

need help

should i Install.cmd directly? there are two regfile that was attached the A870 and a870 network fixed..should i delete a870? until now it will not run on my laptop.

yogi_saw
2010-07-29, 02:46 PM
u just need to merge "A870 fixed network lic" and then install with install.bat
it is the reg with network lic support and regarding hardcoding vid follow tuts from 008348

and it should run on ur laptop too if u r using 64bit version use install from multikey64