PDA

View Full Version : Question CM Expresse installations problem

justdream
2010-07-23, 03:32 AM
Experts, have you succedded to install CM Express on your operating systems?

I tried many times to install it on XP and seven

on windows 7, I always recieve this message

Please help

kamy
2010-07-23, 01:44 PM
which version you are using? if possible please double check your SQL installation. especially if you are using actix

RF engineer
2010-07-23, 07:32 PM

Please help

Can you please share the software
BR
RF

justdream
2010-07-23, 08:32 PM
which version you are using? if possible please double check your SQL installation. especially if you are using actix

Yes, you are right, I was already installed actix with SQL and when I tried to install CM it asked me for another SQL with specific username and password....I've it from Huawei so I have installed this SQL version above the Actix one..

again, not working, so I removed all SQL installations and installed Huawei one but still have the same problem :(

Please advice...Thanks for your help :hug:

justdream
2010-10-06, 06:15 AM

friend, what I have to do in case of requiring installing both CM and actix????
please advice as I got confused and I afraid to get critical problem on my business laptop ???

justdream
2010-10-07, 11:38 PM
please help, it's urgent matter

I need both Actix and CM on ym laptop (I'm afraid from trying as this days is critical and time for windows crash/ installing new windows)

kindly share your experience :hug:

phunghm
2010-11-01, 02:46 AM
Could you please share CM Express? Much thanks!

student21
2010-11-10, 07:10 AM
hey mate,
please share the CM Express....

thanks in advance.
d

pl_ev_7
2010-11-20, 06:23 AM
I'm afraid that from my experience you cannot have CME and Actix installed under same WinXP installation. They are using different versions of MS SQL and for whatever reason MS thought is not possible to have 2 ver of MS SQL co-existing peacefully on your machine. Uninstalling MS SQL instance for Actix doesn't seem to help either, as if you search MS website you'll find very specific tools to "properly" remove MS Sql from your machine. I've end it up having 2 Win XP installs on my machne, one for CME/NHT, the other one for Actix/TEMS. Keep trying maybe you'll find a better solution. Good luck

justdream
2010-11-20, 06:13 PM
please what's the specific tools to "properly" remove MS Sql from your machine?

essalvador
2010-11-26, 04:55 PM
Can you send me the serial number for install, I have the program but no license.

life_is_sweet
2011-01-04, 06:24 PM

Please help

找到安装目录下的ServerLoader.exe文件(\CME\Server\bin\ServerLoader.exe):
1、右键单击该程序文件,然后单击“属性”。
2、在“兼容性”选项卡上,单击以选中“允许非管理员运行该程序”复选框,然后单击“确定”。