PDA

View Full Version : Please help me open and read logfile

liukang
2010-07-21, 09:20 PM
Hi all friends!
Please help me open and read this logfile. My friend send me logfile - i think it capture by TEMS Investigate, but i can't open it although i use both actix and TEMS Investigate 10
Below is link to logfile
http://www.4shared.com/file/tI_hpb5o/logfile.html

Thanks and BR!

telwind
2010-07-22, 11:51 AM
here is your log by Actix.

firstmaxim
2010-07-22, 12:18 PM
I tried to open the log file with TEMS 9.0, but was unable to play it.

liukang
2010-07-22, 07:33 PM
I tried to open the log file with TEMS 9.0, but was unable to play it.
I'm too same problem with you although use both TEMS 9.0 and TEMS 10.0.

liukang
2010-07-22, 07:34 PM
here is your log by Actix.
Hi telwind, please tell me how to open it in Actix. Which Actix's version you use and which me_dicine was use?

Thanks and BR!

josogun2
2010-07-23, 12:22 AM
maybe the log was collected with Term pocket phone.

Top open it with TI you need to input dongle and run the software,
then open the log.

Hope this help

telwind
2010-07-23, 10:54 AM
Hi telwind, please tell me how to open it in Actix. Which Actix's version you use and which me_dicine was use?

Thanks and BR!

Agreed to josogun this log collected by TEMS pocket. You need dongle and license support TEMS pocket log to open it. I used Actix Jun Rel.

liukang
2010-07-23, 08:28 PM
Agreed to josogun this log collected by TEMS pocket. You need dongle and license support TEMS pocket log to open it. I used Actix Jun Rel.
Hi telwind, can you export that logfile to format that actix can open it for me? Because i don't have dongle for tems, so that please help me!

Thanks and BR!

josogun2
2010-07-23, 09:46 PM
Hi telwind, can you export that logfile to format that actix can open it for me? Because i don't have dongle for tems, so that please help me!

Thanks and BR!

All you need is to use dongle to replay it and rerecord it. Then you can open the new log at anytime without dongle.

Hope this help

telwind
2010-07-23, 11:43 PM

Thanks and BR!

I think josogun has good idea. anyway, i exported to txt file for you. you need to import back to Actix. check your PM for pass to protect as your private data.