PDA

View Full Version : E******* tool to make cel file

cocola
2010-07-21, 06:11 PM
Dear my expert. Could anyone please help me about E******* tool to make cel file ? thank you very much.

telwind
2010-07-21, 07:03 PM
Use excel to open/edit/save as a cel file into another file name you want. It is ok when I tried with excel 2003.

striker
2010-07-21, 07:28 PM
Dear my expert. Could anyone please help me about E******* tool to make cel file ? thank you very much.

Nexplorer and Exert can create .cel file..edit it through excel 2003/2007/ 2010

cocola
2010-07-22, 09:31 AM
Thanks, but I mean, I've already had the data information, ex, Site data, RF data, neighbor data. I want to put them in a cel file quickly. Do you know how to do it ?
Thanks.

telwind
2010-07-22, 10:58 AM
Thanks, but I mean, I've already had the data information, ex, Site data, RF data, neighbor data. I want to put them in a cel file quickly. Do you know how to do it ?
Thanks.

cant tell you exactly how to do it. there are various of data files you may have. if you can tell how the information you have now like site lon/lat in a excel sheet, antenna azimuth, downtilt in one sheet, CI, BSIC, BCCH,... in another, etc. then i can tell you how to do.
in general simply just use excel functions like vlookup(), match(), index() to collect the data from different excel workbooks or sheets into 01 single sheet as the template you want like cel file.

waveice
2010-07-22, 01:17 PM
cant tell you exactly how to do it. there are various of data files you may have. if you can tell how the information you have now like site lon/lat in a excel sheet, antenna azimuth, downtilt in one sheet, CI, BSIC, BCCH,... in another, etc. then i can tell you how to do.
in general simply just use excel functions like vlookup(), match(), index() to collect the data from different excel workbooks or sheets into 01 single sheet as the template you want like cel file.

TNHK for the file n i need your weblink

josogun2
2010-07-23, 12:07 AM
you can get it by editing an existing cell ref.
Ii.e copy and past your information into already existing Cell.ref

telwind
2010-07-23, 10:57 AM
TNHK for the file n i need your weblink

what weblink you are talking? i didnt talk any weblink.