PDA

View Full Version : i have question PLZ

husseinmanaf
2010-07-19, 02:45 AM
i need to know how can i setup tems in my mobile K800 for drive test plz ... and software for that ... plz .. if you have link give it to me without attache files...thank's for who help and advice me...:L

grid666
2010-07-19, 03:08 AM
i need to know how can i setup tems in my mobile K800 for drive test plz ... and software for that ... plz .. if you have link give it to me without attache files...thank's for who help and advice me...:L

Maybe if you could tell us more details ?

If you want to perform drive test with logging, you can do with external antenna, external GPS, and do logging to phone memory.

Or you can do full fledged testing and logging with all connected to laptop and Tems Investigation software.

husseinmanaf
2010-07-19, 03:49 AM
Maybe if you could tell us more details ?

If you want to perform drive test with logging, you can do with external antenna, external GPS, and do logging to phone memory.

Or you can do full fledged testing and logging with all connected to laptop and Tems Investigation software.
thank's for replay . i want to install tems in k800 my mobile because i want to connect him to my laptop with gps so i should install tems in my mobile plz i hear about some programs ishould use it to install tems i want steps for that help??? thank's for your kind:(

drJaser
2010-08-02, 08:23 PM
maybe you should start reading older posts..
it was discussed many times.

br.

ritgail
2010-08-17, 12:23 AM
Yes that correct, read the posts do some finding, then come up....you have to get the things cleared

:rolleyes: