PDA

View Full Version : I want a job at ZTE

bianca_madalina
2010-07-15, 06:52 PM
Hello,

I need an advice. I am currently looking for a Core Network job . And I saw this great Core Network job at ZTE. I applied and I was expecting to go to an face to face interview. But they called me and asked some technical questions on the phone,caching me unprepared . The problem is that in the last year I was in maternal leave and I have not worked or read any documentation so I forgot many things and did not manage to respond very well at those technical questions. I am sure that if I read documentation 2-3 days I can pass the technical test but I don't think they will call for the next step.
Do you have any idea how can I fix my mistake ?
Thanks.

onlygod
2010-07-17, 04:07 PM
I think that they've crossed you of their list and there is nothing you can do. Just apply at Huawei or some other company instead.

coursekec
2010-07-17, 09:17 PM
hi
It's typical of ZTE management to assess employees through surprise interviews...You can apply at Huwaei and try to read documentations as quickly as possible. Huwaei is a far better company than ZTE for telecommunication professionals as i have closely worked with both the compaines..
Better luck next time

bianca_madalina
2010-07-18, 05:05 AM
Thanks both for your answers, I will try at Huawei.

AMIN
2010-07-23, 04:29 AM
I want a job at ZTE