PDA

View Full Version : 法国FORSK公司规划软件-ATOLL

GEZA
2007-03-14, 09:37 PM
关于Forsk 和Atoll:<BR> Forsk是一家位于法国图卢兹(Toulouse)的软件工程公司,自1987年成立以来一直致力于开发无线规划工具。1997年,基于其在无线网络规划工具10年的经验,Forsk推出了基于PC的无线网络规划工具Atoll,将现代软件设计技巧的专业应用所带来的优势和功效引入到无线网络设计市场。2000年,Forsk推出了全球第一种可商务购买的3G规划工具 – Atoll 3G模块。2001年,Atoll是市场上第一种具有2G/3G共网规划功能的无线网络规划工具。2003年,Forsk已经成为欧洲UMTS无线网络规划工具市场的领导者。今天,Atoll正用于设计全球最大型的UMTS网络,而且正逐步被其在欧洲、美国、南美洲、日本、澳洲、中国和其它亚洲国家的遍及全球的客户和合作伙伴用于指导CDMA网络设计,其中包括重量级的运营商和设备供货商如:阿尔卡特、华为、和记、北电、Vodafone等。
Atoll具有特殊的功能,如多分辨率预测、经优化的干扰计算、分布式计算、全面的共网规划功能和无法比拟的Monte Carlo仿真功能。Forsk在开发专业的软件工程上的丰富经验,使Atoll可提供较高速度的计算和GIS显示,容易安装和使用,且基于Atoll软件开发工具箱具有客户化性能。<BR>

GEZA
2007-03-14, 09:46 PM
ATOLL是一个全面的、基于Windows的、 具有多种技术以及用户友好界面,在整个网络生命周期中支持移动运营商的无线网络规划环境,为移动运营商提供了从网络的初始设计, 高密度网, 到网络优化。使用分布式结构和并行算法,从单机配置到基于企业服务器的网络配置,ATOLL支持全程的项目执行。ATOLL不仅具有强大的工程建设能力,而且是一个开放的,可升级的和灵活的技术信息系统,可以非常容易地和其它IT系统相集成。<BR> 软件主要特点:<BR> ●专业的无线网络设计工具,完全支持 GSM/TDMA、GPRS-EDGE、 cdmaOne、W-CDMA /UMTS、 CDMA 2000/1x RTT/EVDO、以及TD-SCDMA等多种技术。●Atoll真正实现规划设计的移动性,支持广泛的项目应用,既支持单机配置,亦支持基于企业服务器的网络配置。单机版无需要连接外部数据库,用户仍可共享工程数据。<BR> ●现代化的软件结构,开放的可扩展的平台。<BR> ● 模块化的结构,主要模块包括:基础核心模块、3G模块、测量模块、AFP模块、微波模块,用户可以根据需要选择不同模块配置。<BR> ● 用户界面友好,无论是安装、操作、模型校准,还是报告生成,均简易方便。<BR> ● Atoll支持中文的输入(如基站名称等),支持对中文地理数据库的中文实时显示。<BR> ● 每9个月推出1个新版本, Atoll保持在技术上的领先地位。 <BR> <BR>软件主要功能:<BR> GIS 功能
支持多种地图格式<BR> 支持最高达到1米精确度的多种分辨率<BR> 支持多种的地图类型<BR> 世界坐标系统数据库(1000种以上)<BR> 支持多种分辩率地图的多层显示<BR> 与其它GIS工具相集成,如MapInfo,ArcView<BR> 具有高度集成的栅格和矢量编辑器 <BR> <BR>用户和数据管理<BR> 先进的数据库结构<BR> 外部的数据导入工具(基站、天线…)<BR> 强大的数据管理功能<BR> <BR>Atoll传播模型<BR> 现代化的传播计算引擎<BR> 集成的传播模型库<BR> 面向外部模型的开放接口<BR> 双分辨率的路径损耗矩阵<BR> 传播模型校正<BR> <BR>打印和报告生成<BR> 灵活的报告生成<BR> 可支持A0格式打印<BR> <BR>分布式及并行计算<BR> 支持多处理器工作站<BR> 分布式传播计算

公司网址:<A href="http://www.forsk.com/">http://www.forsk.com/</A>

antpliot
2007-03-26, 03:09 PM
有没有可以下载的地方,试用版也可以,有没有这个公司的网站地址呢?

GEZA
2007-03-28, 01:41 PM
安装文件都太大,还没有找到好空间上传。

antpliot
2007-03-28, 05:55 PM
http://www.gbaopan.com,版主可以去这个网站看看,免费空间2G,上传速度很快,我共享东西都是在上面,http://antpliot.gbaopan.com/,这是我的共享,比较杂乱,呵呵,我是做2G网优的,希望大家多多交流

firewise
2007-06-17, 11:48 PM
需要什么手机支持?.........

leegam
2007-06-20, 02:31 PM
有下载的地方吗?我现在很需要这类的软件。

GEZA
2007-09-24, 09:21 AM
http://www.5inetop.cn/viewthread.php?tid=439&extra=page%3D1

DAIMIHE
2007-10-25, 11:42 AM
tanks ,非常需要学习

jasan
2008-04-24, 06:55 AM
i need license file of Atoll any version

anita_2k
2008-04-24, 09:29 AM
What can you offer?
br

hassen
2008-06-28, 07:51 AM
French FORSK company programming software - ATOLL
About Forsk and Atoll:
Forsk is one located at the French Toulouse (Toulouse) software engineering company, since 1987 was established has devoted to the development plans the tool wireless. in 1997, based on it at a wireless network planning tool 10 year experience, Forsk has promoted based on PC wireless network planning tool Atoll, brings the modern software design skill's specialized application the superiority and the effect introduces the wireless network to design the market. in 2000, Forsk promoted the global first kind to be possible commercial purchase 3G plan tool - Atoll the 3G module. in 2001, Atoll was in the market the first kind has the 2G/3G altogether net plan function wireless network planning tool. in 2003, Forsk already became the European UMTS wireless network planning tool market leader. Today, the Atoll correct use in designs the global largest-scale UMTS network, moreover gradually by it in European, American, the South America, Japanese, Australian, Chinese and other Asian country spreads global the customer and the partner uses in instructing the CDMA network design, including the heavyweight operator and the equipment supplier for example: Aerkate, Hua Wei, and records, north the electricity, Vodafone and so on.

Atoll has the special function, like the multi-resolution forecast that after the optimized disturbance computation, the distributed computing, the comprehensive altogether net plan function and is unable Monte which compares the Carlo simulation function. Forsk in the development specialized software engineering's rich experience, causes Atoll to be possible to provide the high speed the computation and GIS demonstrated that easy to install and the use, and has the customization performance based on the Atoll software development toolbox.

hassen
2008-06-28, 07:57 AM
ATOLL is one comprehensive, based on Windows, has many kinds of technical as well as the user friendly contact surface, supports in the entire network life cycle moves operator's wireless network planning environment, to move the operator to provide from the network reference design, high density network, to network optimization. Uses the distributional structure and the parallel algorithm, disposes from the single plane to based on the enterprise server's network configuration, ATOLL supports the entire journey the project execution. ATOLL not only has the formidable engineering construction ability, moreover is one open, may promote and the nimble technical information system, may very easily and other IT system integrates.
Software main feature:
* the specialized wireless network design tool, supports GSM/TDMA, GPRS-EDGE, cdmaOne, the W-CDMA /UMTS, CDMA 2000/1x RTT/EVDO completely, as well as TD-SCDMA and so on many kinds of technologies. ●Atoll realizes the plan design mobility truly, supports the widespread project application, also supports the single plane disposition, also supports based on the enterprise server's network configuration. The single plane version did not have needs to connect exterior database, the user still might share the engineering data.
* modernized software architecture, opening expandable platform.
* the modular structure, the main module includes: The foundation nucleus module, the 3G module, the survey module, the AFP module, the microwave module, the user may according to need to choose the different module disposition.
* the user interface is friendly, regardless of being the installment, the operation, the model calibration, reports the production, simple convenient.
* the Atoll support Chinese's input (for example base depot name and so on), supports to the Chinese geography database Chinese real time display.
* every 9 months promote 1 new edition, Atoll maintain the leading positions technically. 

Software major function:
GIS function

Supports many kinds of map forms
The support is highest achieves 1 meter precision many kinds of resolution
Supports many kinds of map types
World coordinate system database (above 1000 kinds)
Supports many kinds of distinguish rate map's multi-layered demonstration
Integrates with other GIS tool, like MapInfo, ArcView
Has highly the integrated grid and the vector editor

User and data management
Advanced database structure
The exterior data inducts the tool (the base depot, the antenna…)
Formidable data management function

Atoll dissemination model
Modernized dissemination computation engine
Integrated dissemination model base
Face exterior model open connection
Double resolution path loss matrix
Dissemination model adjustment

Printing and report production
Nimble report production
May support a0 form printing

Distributional and parallel computing
Support multi-processor workstation
Distributional dissemination computation

Link www.forsk.com

hassen
2008-06-28, 08:02 AM
Hi

5inetop is an international forum site, English is also.

thank you for your understanding

Hassen

iyellow
2009-01-23, 01:48 AM
very good job

iyellow
2009-02-01, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the share man

beiyouzhaojie
2009-02-27, 02:03 PM
IS there help file for GSM planning? Now i do td planning, i also want to learn gsm planning .Pls share ! thanks1

life_is_sweet
2009-05-22, 06:54 PM
Thanks.
but,the new:http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4538

bindwood
2010-01-16, 08:00 AM
thanks your knowledge sharing.

hackankucuk
2010-02-07, 08:18 AM
ı have please sent me an email
hakcom@hotmail.com

lenuam84
2010-02-26, 10:11 AM
hI, everyone, i´m student, and who no? i´m new in the forum. i try to learn and teach all I can.

in internet there is very little information. What is the last version of ATOLL, and is there any software tool for LTE?

thanks

paboya
2010-03-03, 04:51 PM
Thanx for ur enlighment Bro hassen..

i'm a field engineer that experiencd at BSS ********, Siemens
and now have a new responsibility is maintenance 3G Network (NSN)

at my scope of working is just operation and maintenance Site until BSC (RAN)
include the transmission system and Power system..
Even community proble at site.. :D
Even bureaucracion that related to Goverment License...

And sometime we coordinate with Service Quality Departement
to do optimize netwok...like retune parameter and reorientation or tilting of antenna.. and do drivetesing with TEMS and NEMO..

And planning field is a new for me...
So i really apreciate to this new knowledge..

Big thanx for u all guys..

Good luck for us

ATOLL is one comprehensive, based on Windows, has many kinds of technical as well as the user friendly contact surface, supports in the entire network life cycle moves operator's wireless network planning environment, to move the operator to provide from the network reference design, high density network, to network optimization. Uses the distributional structure and the parallel algorithm, disposes from the single plane to based on the enterprise server's network configuration, ATOLL supports the entire journey the project execution. ATOLL not only has the formidable engineering construction ability, moreover is one open, may promote and the nimble technical information system, may very easily and other IT system integrates.
Software main feature:
* the specialized wireless network design tool, supports GSM/TDMA, GPRS-EDGE, cdmaOne, the W-CDMA /UMTS, CDMA 2000/1x RTT/EVDO completely, as well as TD-SCDMA and so on many kinds of technologies. ●Atoll realizes the plan design mobility truly, supports the widespread project application, also supports the single plane disposition, also supports based on the enterprise server's network configuration. The single plane version did not have needs to connect exterior database, the user still might share the engineering data.
* modernized software architecture, opening expandable platform.
* the modular structure, the main module includes: The foundation nucleus module, the 3G module, the survey module, the AFP module, the microwave module, the user may according to need to choose the different module disposition.
* the user interface is friendly, regardless of being the installment, the operation, the model calibration, reports the production, simple convenient.
* the Atoll support Chinese's input (for example base depot name and so on), supports to the Chinese geography database Chinese real time display.
* every 9 months promote 1 new edition, Atoll maintain the leading positions technically. 

Software major function:
GIS function

Supports many kinds of map forms
The support is highest achieves 1 meter precision many kinds of resolution
Supports many kinds of map types
World coordinate system database (above 1000 kinds)
Supports many kinds of distinguish rate map's multi-layered demonstration
Integrates with other GIS tool, like MapInfo, ArcView
Has highly the integrated grid and the vector editor

User and data management
Advanced database structure
The exterior data inducts the tool (the base depot, the antenna…)
Formidable data management function

Atoll dissemination model
Modernized dissemination computation engine
Integrated dissemination model base
Face exterior model open connection
Double resolution path loss matrix
Dissemination model adjustment

Printing and report production
Nimble report production
May support a0 form printing

Distributional and parallel computing
Support multi-processor workstation
Distributional dissemination computation

Link www.forsk.com

cioprr
2010-03-12, 09:00 PM
Thanks brother.

Consul_Thor
2010-03-20, 12:30 AM
I am study too and thank for information.

best regards

webul76
2010-03-23, 01:21 PM
I'm studying it now,thanks a lot

saridin
2010-03-23, 01:37 PM
I'm studying about this Atoll network planner, but I still confused how to make our own map files. and how to import it to the Atoll document, please give me solutions..

tabby
2010-03-24, 02:41 AM
I'm studying about this Atoll network planner, but I still confused how to make our own map files. and how to import it to the Atoll document, please give me solutions..

I am studying it too and let you know progress.

tabby
2010-03-24, 02:42 AM
hI, everyone, i´m student, and who no? i´m new in the forum. i try to learn and teach all I can.

in internet there is very little information. What is the last version of ATOLL, and is there any software tool for LTE?

thanks

I think the last version is 2.8 and perhaps LTE has been supported with the latest version.

sanid87
2010-03-29, 10:16 AM
Just what I eas wondering...

lupus_nur
2010-04-02, 05:04 PM
Thx for the information ... with this i can learn .. i'm still new in telecommunication World .. Please guide me ..

Btw .. is there manual book for this program ??

ahmed1491
2010-06-04, 07:14 PM
this is the basics wcdma RAN fundamentals you can read it

luuanan
2010-06-27, 10:23 PM
Good document, tks