PDA

View Full Version : Sharing suggestion

slavun
2010-07-09, 06:03 AM
Hi to Everyone,
When searching for some documents in the forum I realized that there are a lot of equal documents but with different names. So I am suggesting when sharing some files whatever is the archive name always to write down the real name and the number of pages of the document in the post as a description. In this way there will be no double, triple or maybe more downloads.

arefo1o
2010-07-09, 01:39 PM
Hi to Everyone,
When searching for some documents in the forum I realized that there are a lot of equal documents but with different names. So I am suggesting when sharing some files whatever is the archive name always to write down the real name and the number of pages of the document in the post as a description. In this way there will be no double, triple or maybe more downloads.

i agree :) writin the real name of the doc will let u know which doc is usefull for u

banisha
2010-07-09, 01:50 PM
And a screenshot of the first page could also be of use.

copier
2010-07-09, 01:59 PM
Yes I also agree that. It will help a lot.

Piscean21
2010-07-09, 03:31 PM
Yes it will prevent losing credit for downloading same material twice.

leteo
2010-07-09, 04:17 PM
Hi to Everyone,

Anyway, you should give some details or content, index of docs. :D