PDA

View Full Version : INTERFERNCE ON SDCCH

rajmeena06
2010-07-02, 09:47 PM
Dear friends,

Right now i am working on Huawei system and there is report of interfernce in that sdcch is mentioned .plz tell me if interfernce occur on sdcch ,thn how we can remove.

banisha
2010-07-02, 10:38 PM
If you use 2 trx, try to change frequency of bcch trx.

parsarka
2010-07-03, 04:15 AM
Dear friends,

Right now i am working on Huawei system and there is report of interfernce in that sdcch is mentioned .plz tell me if interfernce occur on sdcch ,thn how we can remove.

Hi,To remove Interference on SD
1.Check the BCCH of the affected cell & the nearby cells.
2.Shift the SDCCH to other TRX to see if there is problem with the TS.
3.Provide proper downtilt to your antennas to prevent any overshooting & island coverage formation.
See if these works & add reputations & thanks if u like :)

firstmaxim
2010-07-03, 05:03 AM
Enable frequency hopping. SDCCH can frequency hop.

Regards.

kevin_h811
2010-07-09, 03:05 PM
Hi RAJMEENA,

Check using GSM application7.mbx, by mapinfo so that you will have a clear view of the interferer if it is a co-channel or adjacent.
Then collect Timing Advance to check the distance coverage if it overshoots with the interferred sites.
TCH ALLOCATION stats or whatever stats you have that you can see what TRX channel is interferred since we all know per TRX has SDCCH timeslot.
By then we can decide if we will have to change frequencies or change SDCCH with TCH timeslot( only lessen SDCCH Drop rate but TCH Drop rate will be highly affected also thus much better to retune the interferer).
We downtilt if we don't want to change frequency, just if we pinpointed that it is just a mere overshooting.
Hope I helped you in your problem issues, pls add rep and thanks if you find it usefull/helpful for you.

Regards//

moslyi0891
2010-08-11, 08:09 AM
Dear friends,

Yes can be....just down tilt the cell and the cause is false echo ?occuringwhen the cell looking to an open area:o