PDA

View Full Version : Hi experts...I need your advice

sameh04
2010-06-25, 11:09 PM
A lot of thanks for all of you and I appreciate your help.

Regards,
sameh04@hotmail.com

justdream
2010-06-25, 11:30 PM
my simple advise, is to start working in RF Field as Drive Test Engineer
believe me, you will enjoy it too much
You can start in this position in sub-contractors companies (so it's not necessary to start in big world-wide names like Huawei)

and your master is not an obstacle
The last point, getting an interview for RF Position at Huawei means you are going in the right direction

Good luck :hug:

firstmaxim
2010-06-26, 05:20 AM
I agree with Just Dream, your situation is only temporary. Your masters will be very helpful down the years. Just try to seize some opportunity in any lower tier company involved in telecom, and use it as a springboard to transition to bigger names.

Regards.

Cheuv
2010-06-26, 05:31 AM
That s the key...
also with arabic language, you may be able to get some job in magreb.

sameh04
2010-06-26, 06:18 AM
thank u justdream and firstmaxim thank u sooooooooooo much for giving your opinions.. :)

justdream give me a very good idea. u know what.. I saw many vacancies for Drive Test Engineers.. also there is a position called BTS Installation and commissioning engineer. do u think this one will be a good initial step on the way to the RF Optimization Eng.? or is it out of discipline?

grid666
2010-06-26, 06:19 AM
I'd say you are lacking in verbal approach in interview.

With your refference you should not have any problems finding job really, but if you lack self confidence in your verbal presentation to interviewer you are bound to fail.

sameh04
2010-06-26, 06:35 AM
yes u r right cheuv ... thanx. but why do u choose magreb? crazy idea man !! :D :D just kidding...

beniy
2010-06-26, 07:29 AM
yes u r right cheuv ... thanx. but why do u choose magreb? crazy idea man !! :D :D just kidding...
Dear,
believe me!!!!
Drive test is the best choice!!
because it drives you to the optimization engineer!!
BTS installation is not very good for you!!!

justdream
2010-06-26, 08:38 PM
thank u justdream and firstmaxim thank u sooooooooooo much for giving your opinions.. :)

justdream give me a very good idea. u know what.. I saw many vacancies for Drive Test Engineers.. also there is a position called BTS Installation and commissioning engineer. do u think this one will be a good initial step on the way to the RF Optimization Eng.? or is it out of discipline?

Drive test is the fastest solution
because in the drive test you will do log-files analysis which is mainly task in optimization
and will force you to know more about optimization

Really, I like this field too much especially working abroad but I think that I've to work a little bit in my country before traveling again especially that I'm currently in home

justdream
2010-06-26, 08:40 PM
That s the key...
also with arabic language, you may be able to get some job in magreb.

Friend, I know Arab and currently available, can you help me to get job in Magreb?

nabil el haddani
2010-06-27, 12:10 AM
log-files analysis which is mainly task in optimization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justdream
2010-06-27, 12:51 AM
log-files analysis which is mainly task in optimization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the problem......haven't asked one day your Drive Test colleague to do especial drive test for one of your sites with bad KPI !!!!!

Haven't read the thousand of optimization job Ads which mentioning your responsibility upon log-files analysis using Actix for example

may be it's not daily job in optimization but mandatory

Cheuv
2010-06-28, 05:29 PM
Also, please keep in mind that starting by DT is something nice...let say it was, because more and more Optimistion work is going to be less and less.
More and more Optim Engineer are becoming RAN engineer.
To me, as you are young out of school, you may try to work hard on getting any permanent job working in an LTE job. Sound maybe difficult, but yu may have probably the theorie, and if you are not much looking at so nice salary per month, you may be able to get a job at Huawei...they look creazy for people everywhere, but once again do not expect super monthly salary, but max of knowledges.
Which you good luck

capcipcup
2010-06-30, 07:06 PM
my simple advise, is to start working in RF Field as Drive Test Engineer
believe me, you will enjoy it too much
You can start in this position in sub-contractors companies (so it's not necessary to start in big world-wide names like Huawei)

and your master is not an obstacle
The last point, getting an interview for RF Position at Huawei means you are going in the right direction

Good luck :hug:

nice point......