PDA

View Full Version : Xeus Pro 2010 is here

keanchan
2010-06-23, 10:13 PM
http://s217774044.onlinehome.us/newsletter/Newsletter_10_CommunicasiaReminder/img/XEUS%20PRO%20LAUNCH%20NEWSLETTER%20copy.jpg

Curious to learn more? Log on to our website www.aexio.com to request for a
Free 30 Day Trial , download our brochures and data sheets found on the same site or
simply email your queries to info@aexio.com

Limited time offer!

In conjunction with Commmunicasia 2010,Enjoy a special 30% discount when you purchase Xeus Pro GPEH Module from June - August 2010.

*Inclusive of Free Online Training valid till Dec 31st 2010

*An additional 20% discount will apply if more than 5 licenses are purchased!

shahrul
2010-06-24, 04:20 AM
How much it cost for license for normal user?

http://s217774044.onlinehome.us/newsletter/Newsletter_10_CommunicasiaReminder/img/XEUS%20PRO%20LAUNCH%20NEWSLETTER%20copy.jpg

Curious to learn more? Log on to our website www.aexio.com (http://www.aexio.com) to request for a
Free 30 Day Trial , download our brochures and data sheets found on the same site or
simply email your queries to info@aexio.com

Limited time offer!

In conjunction with Commmunicasia 2010,Enjoy a special 30% discount when you purchase Xeus Pro GPEH Module from June - August 2010.

*Inclusive of Free Online Training valid till Dec 31st 2010

*An additional 20% discount will apply if more than 5 licenses are purchased!

keanchan
2010-07-01, 12:33 PM
Hi Shahrul,
I am not the best person to discuss about the price. It has different package, support, subcription etc...

If you are interested to find out, please contact info@aexio.com. THe sales team will be able to assist you.

How much it cost for license for normal user?

striker
2010-07-01, 12:36 PM
Is there a possible that also my yahoo or gmail account can use as the trial for this Pro software...

keanchan
2010-07-01, 12:51 PM
Is there a possible that also my yahoo or gmail account can use as the trial for this Pro software...

Hi RPL,
I spoke to the sales team. The reason of disallowing public email is to prevent competitor or ****er to gain access to the software.

If you are a consultant, in most cases you will be provided an email address from the company you work for. Worst case ask your friend to submit the request :)

striker
2010-07-01, 12:55 PM
Hi RPL,
I spoke to the sales team. The reason of disallowing public email is to prevent competitor or ****er to gain access to the software.

If you are a consultant, in most cases you will be provided an email address from the company you work for. Worst case ask your friend to submit the request :)

yeah I agree with you..but my friend will do a trial also so that's the problem also...Can he get 2 trials?I think only once , right?

spitsid
2010-07-01, 01:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Here's a good youtube link of XEUS GPEH Module for your view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s--J-j0tMRw

Remember to tune it in HD (720p) for the best experience ever (yes, i stole this tagline from Astro)

Any comment on the GPEH module, feel free to share the buzz.

Cheers'
Wan Aexio

keanchan
2010-07-01, 02:39 PM
yeah I agree with you..but my friend will do a trial also so that's the problem also...Can he get 2 trials?I think only once , right?

Ask him to send an email to me kean.chan@aexio.com and stating that he is requesting for you. I will need your registration also e.g. name, designation, company, contact & email (public mail is ok).

sher
2010-08-05, 12:47 PM
have anybody ***** for Aexio ?

whateveriam
2010-08-06, 05:38 AM
I agree with Sher. We really need somebody to make **** for this tool. we will appreciate that.

iamsasuke
2010-09-01, 10:06 AM
hi keanchan,

does xeus lite support 8B release? i'm getting errors when importing e******* dump especially when viewing frequency and channel allocation plan..

thankx,

cs2000
2010-09-01, 12:34 PM
hi iamsasuke,

The current build of Xeus Lite doesn't support this format. The new build which supports it will be out by end of the week.