PDA

View Full Version : Call Re-establishment

nandi_saikat1
2010-06-22, 03:18 PM
Hi Huawei experts,

After enabling of this feature, is there any chance of revenue leakage in Huawei system?

Rgrds,
Saikat

parsarka
2010-06-22, 04:07 PM
Hi Huawei experts,

After enabling of this feature, is there any chance of revenue leakage in Huawei system?

Rgrds,
Saikat

Hi Huawei experts...I too have the same question..is there any revenue leakage if the Call reestablishment is enabled in the network??

RF engineer
2010-06-22, 05:43 PM
Hi Huawei experts,

Rgrds,
Saikat
yes it effect call drop it reduced , but you have to be sure that the cell that you activate this feature has no problem of lack of coverage like end of cell coverage( must have continuous overlapping).
BR
RF

parsarka
2010-06-22, 05:46 PM
yes it effect call drop it reduced , but you have to be sure that the cell that you activate this feature has no problem of lack of coverage like end of cell coverage( must have continuous overlapping).
BR
RF
Thanks so much for your quick reply....but can u please tell me if this feature has any effect on billing leakage...as i need to convince the customer urgently

RF engineer
2010-06-23, 04:51 PM
Thanks so much for your quick reply....but can u please tell me if this feature has any effect on billing leakage...as i need to convince the customer urgently
What do you mean by billing leakage.
BR
RF

parsarka
2010-06-24, 12:33 AM
What do you mean by billing leakage.
BR
RF
By Billing Leakage we want to know whether there is any problem in billing(charging for call) during during call reestablishment process.

RF engineer
2010-06-24, 02:00 AM
By Billing Leakage we want to know whether there is any problem in billing(charging for call) during during call reestablishment process.
Really i don't know as RF point of view ,.
BR
RF