PDA

View Full Version : Re:-TCH COMPLETITION RATE

rajmeena06
2010-06-21, 04:21 PM
Dear Friends and senious,

I am working on Huawei system and in our KPI TCH COMPLETITION RATE is degraded,since any have good sugestion plz share,how to overcome from this probleum.its urgent plz help

nandi_saikat1
2010-06-21, 07:44 PM
Can u let us know about the pegging of this counter "tch completion rate"

rajmeena06
2010-06-21, 10:21 PM
Dear all genious plz help me to improve tch completition rate.how i improve it is there some parameter.

biboo2009
2010-06-22, 01:24 AM
Dear Friends and senious,

I am working on Huawei system and in our KPI TCH COMPLETITION RATE is degraded,since any have good sugestion plz share,how to overcome from this probleum.its urgent plz help

U should see the problem happens on many cells or just several cells.

kevin_h811
2010-06-22, 02:32 PM
Hi RAJMEENA,

Have u collected TCH ALLOC measurements on Nastar? this stats will help you understand how to improve your TCH performance...just check if your TCH success Rate is good or bad.if it is Bad you need to isolate the problem and possible replacement of TRX..Also shows, if your SDCCH is interferred, if so, you may need to check the serving and neighbor frequencies....

Pls add thanks and/or rep if you think I helped you in your query, badly needed..Thanks

Regards//

rajmeena06
2010-06-23, 09:59 PM
Dear all,

can any one give more detail about TAR ,Since it is degraded in our network.PLZ proved me some reason and some parameter(HUAWEI SYSTEM) to tune it.Its urgent

rajmeena06
2010-08-14, 09:44 PM
Hello all ,

From a long time i am asking for help,as i say all other KPI is ok but TCH COMPLETION RATE is too much poor but none of giving me apropriate answer.

Still i am wating for Better answer,SYSTEM IS HUAWEI.