PDA

View Full Version : Huawei UMTS CHR logfiles

danikd
2010-06-07, 05:20 PM
Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for some document, which can explain the file structure and the content of Call History Record (CHR) logfiles that can be collected on Huawei UMTS RNC.

Please, assist me with relevant information.

Thanks in advance.

ocsibacsi
2010-07-14, 02:13 AM
Call History Record (CHR) logfiles that can be collected on Huawei UMTS RNC.

Is it something like the GPEH in E*******?

danikd
2010-07-14, 07:10 AM
Is it something like the GPEH in E*******?

yes, pretty close to GPEH, but it seems more calls related (RRC) and less NBAP and as far as I understand no internal RNC events like in E*******.

The CHR binary file is no documented. I'm looking for some info related to it's structure

Thank you for attention

alg_optim
2010-07-15, 04:46 AM
Hi ,

You can use WCDMA Omstar which give more details and reasons .

Thanks

punto
2010-07-15, 08:26 AM
Do you use HUAWEI - UMAT tool ?
Pleas, post the tech guidelines or user guides for UMAT tool and description how to use it. P

danikd
2010-07-15, 02:44 PM
Hi ,

You can use WCDMA Omstar which give more details and reasons .

Thanks

Can you elaborate on it?

alg_optim
2010-07-16, 04:13 AM
Its already posted here in forum with med .
Its give more details than Nastar

mike
2010-08-11, 04:17 AM
Does someone has CHR Logsfiles for example?, I need to test the WCDMA genex nastar. any comments I will thanks.

gintian
2010-08-13, 05:05 PM
Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for some document, which can explain the file structure and the content of Call History Record (CHR) logfiles that can be collected on Huawei UMTS RNC.

Please, assist me with relevant information.

Thanks in advance.
Because Huawei limited the CHR format strict,so it is unuseful infor of some CHR format that they have published is .

SaffaG
2010-08-27, 01:42 AM
Hi All, so has anyone gotten hold of this formatting or even a description of the CHR files, or as they are named, the UCHR files in UMTS?

Event for the UMAT application? Anything on this would really be appreciated?:p

giegala
2010-09-23, 04:51 AM
the problem appears that CHR very much depends on RNC software release, even down to patch version. trace viewers from HW (which are part of LMT) refuse to open incorrect version of CHR

danikd
2010-12-16, 04:47 AM
the problem appears that CHR very much depends on RNC software release, even down to patch version. trace viewers from HW (which are part of LMT) refuse to open incorrect version of CHR

Can you please, elaborate on CHR overall capability?

Is it possible to record all connections on RNC? What about HSDPA and HSUPA sessions?

What about NBAP Common and Dedicated measurement reports?
Is it possible to get some explanations on how to configure those recordings and what parameters to use?

Regards