View Full Version : E*******-NSN-HUAWE 3G OPTIMIZATION ENGINEER IN KSA

egydental
2010-05-30, 11:24 PM
DEAR FRIEND
THERE IS JOB IN E*******-NSN-HUAWEI 3G KSA
DETAILS
SORRY GUYS I WILL NOT GIVE CONTACT DETAILS JUST FOR ONLY PEOPLE
WHO GIVE ME REPUTATION AND THANKS
AS IN LAST TIME I POST JOB I ASK FOR THAT AND 391 PEOPLE GET IN AND JUST ONLY ONE THANKS

JOB DETAILS
Monitor & analyze the WCDMA/HSDPA Radio Network Statistics on daily basis.
Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per the contracted KPIs (Accessibility, Retain ability, Mobility & Service Integrity.
Responsible for reducing congestion and drops, improving the IRAT Handover, Soft Handover, Location Update, Paging, CSSR, RRC Connection & RAB Establishment Success rate in his designated area for all Voice, Video Packet & High Speed, issuing capacity requests whenever needed.
Responsible for Inconsistencies Checks, Packet Throughput, Parameter changes & Physical changes.
Ability to use the following tools: TCPU, Tems Investigation, Tems Visualization, MOshell, OSS, GPEH, UETR, CTR, BO, MCOM & MapInfo.
Qualification (formal education needed):
The 3G Optimization Engineer should have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years optimization experience and 3 years with E*******/Huawei/NSN in telecommunication or related field.
Requested competence:
Extensive experience required in relevant filed. The 3G Optimization Engineer should have a good knowledge in the field of 2G & 3G radio communications, acquired through technical training and practical experience.

HOPE GUYS THAT I HELP ALL
BYE